Thursday, April 19, 2012

Celebrating Life and Resting-Up!


"I will Praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
                                                  ~Psalm 139:14 (NKJV)

These past few weeks haven't see much activity around this little blog, but our little home sure has, and for a very good reason. After 41 very busy weeks, our precious little, Katherine, was born! Since then, our days have become even fuller, as have our hearts!



As with every child, it's hard to imagine what life was like before she became a part of our lives. The excitement and enthusiasm never wanes away because of a larger number. Life should always be celebrated. Life is always special, and once again, I thank the Lord for His blessings, and I pray for His continued grace on our lives.

*Please excuse the lapse in time since I've written last. I look forward to sharing about some of what's been happening around our little home along with some of the yummy new recipes that we have been enjoying.


No comments:

Post a Comment